I don't wear her much right now. I have a BabyBjorn, but it puts too much pressure on my shoulders and my back gets sore quickly. I like the sling, but it seems too restrictive for her and she's fussy in it. But I'm looking into buying an ErgoBaby carrier. I've heard they were the bomb when it comes to baby wearing. I'll deffinately need to find something. She loves to be held and wearing her is much easier than toting around a stroller.
Tuna and Veggie Salad with side of fruit
Makes 4-3 zone block meals.
- 2 - 6oz cans water packed tuna (12 blocks protien)
- 2 cup broccoli - chopped (1.5 blocks carbs approx.)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (1/3 blocks carb approx.)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1/5 Block approx.)
- 4 tspn mayonaise (12 blocks fat)
- 1 tspn Dill Weed
- 1 Tblspn Lemon Juice
- 4 cups lettuce, 1/2 bell pepper, 1/2 cucumber (2 Blocks Carbs)
- 2 cups snow peas (2 blocks Carbs)
- 2 apples, 1 orange, wedged (6 blocks carbs)
Drain tuna. Mix Tuna, chopped Brocoli, chopped onion, chopped celery, mayo, dill weed, and lemon juice in bowl. This makes about 4 cups.
Thinly slice bell pepper and cucumber. Rinse snow peas.
On 4 plates, place one cup of lettuce. Top with 3/4 to 1 cup of tuna-broccoli mixture. Top with snow peas and bell pepper slices. Garnish with 1/8 cucumber, 1/2 apple, and 1/4 orange.
This was rather filling and yummy. If you are doing multiplying fat blocks you could use some O/V or Ranch dressing on top of the salad.