Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meal Plan Nonday

This is the paycheck comes mid week meal Plan.

We are at the end of this pay period, and our pantry and fridge are rather bare. I have Monday and Tuesday planned out. I am waiting for the sale circulars to come out to make my menu and my shopping list for the rest of the week. And then I will go shopping on Wed.

Monday - Oatmeal with cinnamon and peanut butter
- Cheese Sticks, veggie sticks, apple sauce, peanut butter
- Liver and onions made in the crock pot. Steamed and pureed butternut squash.

Yum!

Tuesday - Scrambled eggs, sautéed diced onions and peppers.
- Mixed fruit/berries, cheese sticks, milk
- Poor Boy Special (Mac n Cheese, Tuna, Peas) Milk

Wednesday - Pancakes or Crepes with berries
- Most likely stopping at Braums for fruit, cheese, and yogurt
- Dinner out before church

No comments: