Friday Fives From Christian Sisters Playground
Five Things I'm Thankful For:
1. The men and women who sacrifice so much to serve our country in the military.
2. I'm thankful for three beautiful and healthy children.
3. I'm thankful that we have food in our fridge and gas in the tanks of both cars.
4. I'm thankful for the wonderful friends I've made lately.
5. I'm thankful for the ability to work with my hands and create things that are beautiful and practicle.
6. I'm thankful I have a husband that works so hard to provide for his family, and rushes to be home at the end of the day.