Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just a weekend greeting :)

Things have been quiet on here today :). Is everyone having an eventful weekend?

I worked last night as a server and got home pretty late. This morning Jordan had a soccer game and her team won this week!!! Then after that we went to CrossFit Tulsa where Jerimiah is a trainer/strength coach and cheered him on as he took part in a fundraiser workout. Today CrossFit Gyms across the USA held what was called "Fight Gone Bad". It's a fundraiser workout to benefit "Athletes for a Cure" and "Wounded Warrior". Jerimaih did a great job and beat his personal scoring goal on this workout.. I am so proud of him! Then we went to Chick Fil A for lunch to celebrate!
After Chick Fil A I went to Michael's to use some 50% off coupons I got offline. I found a knitting tote bag and a yarn keeper on clearance, and with using one of my cupons I got them both for only $10.00! I normally wouldn't of bought them since I have quite a few tote bags, but I was tired and didn't have the wil power to resist. Plus I don't splurge on myself often so I think it was ok. I gave Jordan the other coupon and let her use it, and she bought a yarn keeper too, althought she doesn't plan on using it for that, she has other plans for it.... oh well... ;)

Then we came home, I took a nap, and then fixed dinner. After the girls went to bed, we snuggles on the couch to watch Lord of the Rings, but hubby kept falling asleep. So now I'm catching up on dishes, and getting outfits together for tomorrow.

I better get off of here. I just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!

Be blessed.

Angela

No comments: