Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY September 1, 2008...
Outside My Window...
The sun is waking up the outside world. The neighborhood is very quiet this morning and most of the neighbor's cars are still in the drive ways.

I am thinking...
Can't we have more days for our holiday? Tomorrow we start a pretty non stop routine for quite a while. Sigh...

From the learning rooms...
I am working on the lesson plans for this week. I want to make new file folder games for Joelle and go to Letteroftheday.com and look up the suggested activities for infants so I can include Jada in on our school time.

I am thankful for...
Having one whole day where both of us are off work. We can be a family together for one day. I should take advantage of it and have a cleaning spree today, but I don't feel like it.

From the kitchen...
Yesterday I made home made butter. This evening I'll make a batch of yogurt and find some rennet so I can make some mozzarella.

I am wearing....
A denim skirt and a t shirt.

I am creating...
I am currently working on my home makers master plan binder. I have 3 unfinished knitting projects that need attention and 3 slings that need finishing for friends.

I am going...


to my moms today. We are leaving mid morning and going for lunch and letting the girls swim for an hour or so and coming back home for a restful evening.





I am reading...
My reading has stalled right now..... but...
The organized homeschool
A biblical home education...
The power of a positive mom...

I am hoping...
That in the busy season ahead we can carve out days for just family and cherish the moments together...

I am hearing...

The washing machine washing the bed sheets and Jordan putting away the dishes. Air1.com is playing on the internet.

Around the house...
I am swimming in laundry and clutter on everything! It's time I pare down.. AGAIN! It's time to thin out baby's outgrown clothes and go through all the closets and get rid of stuff stored there. I am efforting to have 4 uninterrupted days of school in a row this week. 2M starts tomorrow evening and I am so excited!

One of my favorite things...
Actually waking up this morning and my hubby still being home!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Homeschool
Soccer for Jordan
2MChurch
Making a master menu and meal plans
Bake cookies
Art classes for Jordan
Work this weekend

Here is picture thought I am sharing...























For more entries go to Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Marye said...

I enjoy making ricotta, mozzerella and chevre from our goats milk..but this late in the season we don;t get enough to do much. :/
marye
http://www.simplyhomeremedies.com/simple-womans-daybook-5