Saturday, March 5, 2011

Featured Finished Project - Another Dishcloth

Photo1474 by jdcadc
Photo1474 a photo by jdcadc on Flickr.

I love knitting, and lately I have been knitting a lot of dishcloths because they are small (so I can take them with me easily) and quick (for quick satisfaction!)

To appease my knitting addiction, I joined the Monthly Dishcloth Knit-Along yahoo group.

This dishcloth was knit from the KAL February 2011 Mid Month pattern, and is called "Weave Me, Wash Me" by Alli Barrett.

I LOVE how this cloth turned out. This picture does not do well to show the finished pattern. but it is a type of basket weave coupled with a seed stitch. The resulting clothed turned out a nice, generous size. I can't wait to knit a few more.

Normally all of the Knit-Along patterns are archived in the Yahoo Group Files. But Alli Graciously shared a pattern that she sells for profit, so it is not posted in the archve files.

If you like this dishcloth, you can knit one for yourself by purchasing the pattern here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/weave-me-wash-me-cloth-2 . It is well worth it!

You can also see all my other projects, completed and in-progress, at my Ravelry projects page.

3 comments:

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

My Mother In Law makes these like CRAZY!!! She started this year ago -19 maybe when she had to stop smoking! She gives them as gifts now to bridge club member and as tokens of appreciation! Keep it up and Good job! Mrs. Hart

Unknown said...

Oh I so need to learn how to do that. How resourceful.

AngieDSimplyMe said...

Thanks RHOK! They are fun, and simple to make.

Mommyx12 if I can help you out let me know!