Sunday, August 31, 2008

Father forgive me... for I'm skipping church this morning!!! GASP!!!

Well... not really.

I didn't get home until 3:00am this morning from work and grocery shopping. Needless to say I can barely keep my eyes open. So I stayed home to rest.

But I'm getting to watch my church live! I'm so blessed to be apart of a church that I can still take part in church even if I'm at home in pj's and nursing a cup of coffee. (Now I'm not saying this should be the norm, but on the rare days it happens live streaming services are a blessing.)

I'm even able to put lunch in the crock pot for my family. It's just going to be a simple lunch of lemon pepper chicken, salad,and a fruit and veggie tray with home made ranch dressing. But it will be a warm meal waiting for my family after church.

Meanwhile... as soon as service is over I'm heading back to bed.

Have a blessed one all!

No comments: